I am currently partnering with a fast growing technology business based in West London who are seeking a Interim Billing Manager to take ownership of the billing function whilst they undergo an organisation wide system transformation project. The role will report to the Finance Operations Director and will be responsible for managing the team, ensuring BAU billing is carried out effectively, whilst also assisting the senior management team in designing a backup billing option as a fail-safe for the upcoming changeover.
- Day to day team management of 2 on site and 1 remote team members
- Leading complex time-based billing for over 400 clients
- Taking full ownership of role from seconded manager
- Designing and testing a backup billing system in event of system crossover complications
- Full job spec currently in production
Qualifications and Experience
- Highly experienced hands-on billing manager
- Capable of adapting to new systems and processes quickly
- Understanding of time-based billing
- Experienced in revenue recognition and cashflow reporting
- Able to manage senior stakeholder relationships effectively
- Capable people manager with proven success in leading teams
- Intelligent, analytical approach to work
- Immediately available or on short notice to start temporary position
If this role looks of interest to you and you feel you have suitable experience then please apply via this advert or send your CV directly to me at email@example.com.