This is fantastic opportunity to join a very well-known multi-national business as an Interim Business partner. The role will be for at least 6 months with a strong chance of it being extended further. Please only apply if you are a qualified accountant, candidates will need to have Cognos experience and have a big business background. They need people to be available to start in the next 2 weeks.
The role will provide proactive financial support and leadership to Trade Sales function. This involves helping the business to maximise financial outcomes through business partnering key accounts, e.g. through the financial evaluation of Trading Agreements and other sales initiatives, whilst actively business partnering Trade Marketing where necessary.
The main tasks are:
- Build great relationships with the Trade Sales Team, acting as the key Finance Business Partner to the Trade Sales Managers through the provision of high quality challenge and finance support;
- Provide financial modelling for Trading Terms discussions, including modelling scenarios for Customer Rebates and Allowances, and providing recommendations to improve Customer / Channel Profitability for the business. Ensure that trading terms are robustly evaluated and pre-approved before being presented to the customers;
- Ensure sales related opportunities (e.g. new distribution) are funnelled through the forecasting (Integrated Business Planning - IBP) process. Provide financial evaluation of major opportunities and vulnerabilities within the Trade Demand stream through effective business partnering of the Trade Sales team;
- Ensure controls processes are in place to keep a record of all commitments with the customer and that backup is maintained should a dispute arise;
- Be and active member of Trade Finance Business Partnering team and work closely alongside other team members to ensure accurate and robust customer and Brand P&Ls;