Currently working on a Cash Forecasting Manager, 12 month FTC, for a FTSE 250 listed business, based in London. This is a business critical role to start ASAP. The company needs someone who has prepared/built company-wide cash flow forecasts. Ideally someone who has prepared a cash flow forecast relating to financial restructuring and/or mergers and acquisitions deals, or has MS Excel modelling experience.
- Own the Group's 13-week cashflow model, formed of a consolidation the Group's legal entities and bank accounts.
- Design, implement, and own the process for collation of inputs from various sources across the business, including expected receipts, operating disbursements, intercompany transactions and debt service. Build strong relationships with other departments to capture data and identify business needs. Model will be updated on a 4-weekly basis.
- Prepare, review and present weekly variance reports, explaining deviations to forecast. Provide information and insights to Treasury and Accounts Payable to advise on disbursements, manage payments and intercompany settlements.
- Preparation of ad hoc scenario analysis using the model, coordinating complex requirements from multiple functions.
- Oversee development and improvements to processes to improve the quality and timeliness of planning and forecast information.
- Assist with the design and implementation of a process/system for the preparation of Cash Flow Forecasts by legal entity.
- Assist with Company's quarterly forecast process and annual budgeting process.