This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a growing hospitality business as a Commercial Financial Controller. This is a very commercial role and requires a candidate who has previous knowledge of the hospitality sector, ideally hotels.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Overseeing the budget & forecasting for the Hotels in the UK & internationally
- Tracking costs, ensuring the hotels track or exceed budget expectation - and driving value across the international hotels
- Lead the hotel finance team ensure a high standard of process and control
- Business Partner with operations to help them understand deviations from budget KPIs, particularly cost KPIs
- Various ad hoc commercial finance projects