My client, a blue-chip property company with a diverse mix of assets including retail, workplace, residential and development are looking for a Commercial Finance Manager on a 6 month basis whilst they recruit for a permanent replacement. Based in the West End in amazing offices the business has an energetic and forward thinking culture.
The role is a dynamic position business partnering to the Regional Portfolio team. You will be a trusted advisor, and provide a commercial finance insight for investment/dis-investment decisions.
Reporting into the Head of Regional Commercial Finance, you will be responsible for the following:
- Managing a small team of 3 finance analyst
- Lead quarterly forecasts, annual budget, and 2 year planning cycle
- Partner with FP&A team planning for strategy presentations
- Prep and Prepare management accounts
- Review of year end
- ACA/CIMA qualified with solid PQE experience
- Experience managing small team
- Ability to interpret complex data
- Experience in financial management