Are you an experienced Credit Controller looking for a new and challenging opportunity? Do you want to work for an organisation that is making a difference? Are you available immediately or on a short notice period?
My client is a large not-for-profit organisation based in the London area seeking an interim Credit Controller to join their already well-established team on an initial 1-month basis with a strong potential to get extended.
The main responsibilities of the interim Credit Controller are:
- Take ownership of cash collection and answer any credit control queries.
- Reviewing payments and daily payment reports.
- Evaluating new credit requests and conducting client credit checks.
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to come in and hit the ground running and showcase their credit control skills within a well-established organisation.
My client is looking for:
- Previous experience in a credit control background is essential.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtor’s accounts.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
My client can offer a flexible approach to working with three days a week in the office and the rest working remotely. There is also a strong opportunity for the successful candidate to get extended.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.