Are you an analytical Finance Manager looking for an exciting new hands-on opportunity? Do you have a strong commercial acumen? Are you available immediately or on a short notice period? If so, read on…
My client, a leading Not-for-Profit organisation is seeking an interim Finance Manager to bolster their fast-growing finance team on an initial 6-month temporary basis with the likelihood of going permanent.
The main duties of the interim Finance Manager are:
- Manage the preparation, consolidation, review, reporting and analysis of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts
- Monitor and report Directorate results against budget and forecasts, identifying risks and mitigating actions to address variances
- Provide informed financial expertise and input to senior management
- Advise on tax and VAT compliance and accounting treatment
My client is looking for:
- Ability to analyse numbers critically and extract and interpret pertinent information for management information purposes
- Substantial experience in production and monitoring of stakeholder budgeting and forecasting
- Not-for-Profit sector is desirable
- Strong excel experience and the ability to manipulate data
Based in Central London, my client offers hybrid working with 2 days a week in the office and 3 from home for the whole duration of the contract.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.