Highly recognised Natural Resources business based in Slough is looking for an immediately available Financial Accountant to join the team for 6 months.
This business requires you to have your own transport, and be either immediately available or on short notice.
- Prepare consolidated financial statements to the business in accordance with IFRS
- Ensure all consolidation journals are accurate and submitted in timely manner
- Support the FPA team with consolidation information for their budgeting and forecasting process
- Work with the Senior Financial Accountant to produce month end accounts
- Assist with year end accounts
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Strong understanding of IFRS
- Experience with group consolidation and statutory reporting
- Good communication, and strong analytical skills
This role will pay £300-£350pd inside IR35.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.