This is a fantastic opportunity for a Financial Controller to join a very fast growing Fin- Tech business on a 6 month fixed term contract. The role would suit someone who has a technically strong Audit background but also has hands on experience. The company is growing very quickly meaning the role requires someone who can be hands on and set up new processes when needed. They need someone to start on or before mid October.
The main responsibilities are:
- Balance sheet control / substantiation
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Develop budgets and financial plans
- Implement effective controls and systems in the Company with which to report the current performance of the business against the Financial Plan and relevant budgets.
- Manage the cashflow across sites and internationally, ensuring any requests for funding are made in a timely manner.
- Support the CFO in the review of Finance systems evaluating whether fit for purpose for a growing company.
- Assist with the growth of the company