A government-based organisation is seeking an experienced interim financial reporting manager to assist them in key projects for the next 3-6 month period. The role will report directly in to the Finance Director and advise on areas in both financial and management reporting with a particular focus around complex reconciliations and resolving aged issues.
- Establish a robust financial control framework
- Prepare and review statutory year end accounts
- Assist with year-end process including liaison with external auditors
- Provide ad hoc financial and operational analysis on key aged reporting issues
The successful candidate will be:
- CCAB qualified or eqivalent
- Demonstrable post-qualification experience within financial reporting roles
- Ability to work through high volumes of reconciliations
This role sits outside of scope of IR35 and will pay £450 - £500 per day.