Are you a financial expert with a passion for making a difference? Do you have experience managing complex grants? Are you available immediately or on a short notice period? If so please read on….
My client is a fast-growing not-for-profit organisation seeking an interim Grants Officer to bolster their finance team on an initial 4-month temporary basis, with a strong opportunity to get extended.
The main responsibilities of the interim Finance Grants Officer are:
- Lead on the development of grant management procedures.
- Provide financial guidance and advice on grant programs and funding opportunities.
- Managing internal stakeholders.
- Develop comprehensive grant proposals and ensure compliance procedures are followed correctly.
My client is looking for:
- Experience in financial management or grants administration.
- Knowledge of grant programs and financial regulations.
- Strong analytic and communication skills.
- Previous experience in the Charity sector.
My client can offer a flexible approach to working, with 1 day a week going into the office based in central London and the rest working remotely. There is also a strong opportunity for this role to be extended.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.