Interim Group Financial Controller | Private Equity backed, multi site scale up | 6 month contract | £90-110k per day + package – Central London – Hybrid working
I am recruiting an exciting Interim Group Financial Controller role for a private equity backed, multi site business who are looking to double in size.
As a number 2 to the CFO, you will be pivotal in the scale up of the company and will be heavily involved in acquisitions and transactions.
They have a permanent need but will consider an interim in the mean time, as they need someone in quickly, with the option to go permanent down the line.
Interim must be able to start in November or December.
- Oversee and manage all accounting matters
- Work with CFO on any future transactions and growth
- Drive efficiency and effectiveness in current finance reporting and KPI’s
- Lead year end and liaise with auditors
- Provide an insightful senior business partnering role to the wider business
- Be a key figure in the senior leadership teams and meetings
- Qualified Accountant (ideally at least 5 years post qualified)
- Must have managed finance teams
- Ideally will have multi site experience
- Experience in a business going through a growth period would be preferential but not essential
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.