Interim Head of Finance (Band 8C) needed for a London based NHS trust paying up to £415 per day inside of IR35.
The organisation are in the process of restructuring and have a head of finance vacancy due to an ongoing period of change. The role has good transport links and is easily accessible by public transport.
As Head of Finance this job will involve you;
- Responsible for overseeing the production of financial information for a large NHS division.
- Responsible for formulating, implementing and tracking the divisions financial strategy
- Production of business plans and business cases
- Lead the monthly financial returns
- Lead the development of a CIP strategy for the division and communicate this to budget holders.
- Managing three direct reports and overseeing a larger wider team in the London Office
You will be a qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) with significant experience at this level within NHS finance. Previous NHS Finance experience is paramount due to the interim nature of the job and those without it need not apply.
This is an urgent requirement and will be filled ahead of the adverts closing date. Please click apply to forward an updated copy of your CV or contact me directly on 02073240597. Alternatively if this job is not quite right for yourself, get in touch for a confidential discussion about your job search for positions in NHS finance in London on my email Elisha.email@example.com