Are you a qualified accountant looking to join a highly successful not-for-profit organisation? Do you have experience in improving the finance process for the better? Are you available immediately or on a short notice period?
My client is a small Charitable organisation based in the London area, seeking an interim Head of Finance to bolster their finance team on an initial 12-month fixed-term contract, with an opportunity to get extended.
The main responsibilities of the Interim Head of Finance are:
- Line management of two Finance managers, assisting on any high-level queries where needed.
- Responsible for improving the finance process and implementing positive changed throughout the finance team.
- Manage cash-flow and aged debt, produce cash flow forecasts on a fortnightly basis.
- Ensuring the efficient functioning of the finance team as well as ensuring the maintenance of the book of accounts.
This is a great opportunity for the successful candidate to come in and showcase their finance skills and hit the ground running within an already successful organisation with a great opportunity to go permanent.
My client is looking for:
- A fully qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Previous experience in managing a team of at least two people.
- Previous experience in bringing in improvements to the finance process and being able to example said improvements.
- Have a demonstrable track record of being a strong team leader and an excellent communicator.
My client can offer a flexible approach to working with fully remote working for the duration of the contract. There is an option of going to the office only when needed. There is also a strong opportunity for the successful candidate to get extended.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.