Are you an experienced management accountant looking for your next role? Have you got experience working in a charity finance function? Are you immediately available or on a short notice period? If so, read on…
My client, an international charity is seeking a hands on interim Management Accountant to bolster their fast-growing finance team on an initial 4-month temporary basis.
The main duties of the interim Management Accountant are:
- Preparing monthly management accounts.
- Assist with preparation for year end.
- Uploading budgets to the finance system, ensuring there are no discrepancies.
- Managing two finance officers
My client is looking for:
- Fully qualified accountant or qualified by experience
- Charity experience including producing SORP compliant statutory accounts
- Experience in implementing monthly management accounts is essential.
- Strong excel skills.
Based in Central London, my client offers hybrid working with 1 day a week in the office and 4 from home for the whole duration of the contract, there is also a strong chance for this person to get extended.
Applications are under constant review and the post can close early if the right candidate is found. Please apply immediately if this role is of interest.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.