My client is an entrepreneurial Real Estate business based in Central London. They have an excellent reputation in the market, and are notable for many projects across London. The company is about to embark on a systems transformation project to move from multiple legacy systems to a new cloud based accounting and CRM system. Prior to the migration they need an experienced individual to conduct a full balance sheet review of around 50 entities with a view to retaining around 25 entities. We are looking for someone with a qualified accounting background with strong excel skills who has had exposure to systems upgrade, implementation or data migration, ideally in an SME.
Reporting into an impressive Financial Controller, you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for Full Balance Sheet reconciliations, recommending courses of action where appropriate
- Reconcile data in new system against existing systems
- Assist with Chart of Accounts
- Documentation of new processes/procedures
- Provide income statement, balance sheet, and cash flow reconciliations from migrated data process.
This role will fall inside IR35 paying up to £400PD or £80k