My client is a large, successful infrastructure business based in East London. This client has a high performing, collaborative culture. They value staff for their hard work, and in return had fantastic/unique staff benefits.
They are currently working on some exciting projects therefore there is a need for a Project Accountant to come on board and be part of company history.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with project teams and challenge where necessary
- Prepare and review data for Project Manager identifying project cost position
- Prepare accurate cost forecasts and articulate variances to the forecast.
- Produce analysis on variances between forecast vs actual cost
- Complete technical accounting task such as capital accrual, and documenting the balances
- Support project team when submitting investment requests
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
- Accounting qualification
- Project or management accounting experience
- Strong business partner
- Excellent communicator