I am currently partnering with a global leisure business who are seeking a Receivables Accountant to join them for four months to see them through a particularly busy period. Reporting into the Head of Receivables, this role will have responsibility over client payments, monthly direct debits, and elements of the billing process.
Implementation payment method direct debit for new customers / change payment method to direct debit for existing customers:
- Credit check with Euler Hermes
- Create template for mandate and send to customer
- Send the signed mandate to bank of customer and follow up
- Initiate implementation payment method and bank details in Navision
- Create WebADI for implementation payment method and bank details in Oracle
- Archive all documents per customer
Monthly direct debit process:
- Sending out pre-notifications to customers by e-mail
- Creating receipts in Oracle
- Entering direct debits individually in BNP bank
- Reconciling bank line with receipts in Oracle
Dealing with all external and internal requests in the direct debit e-mail inbox:
- Requests concerning the implementation of direct debit
- Customer questions concerning invoices, pre-notification advices etc.
- Internal questions concerning customer complaints
Billing rejections: Taking care of the necessary actions
Support AP: Payments in BNP bank, creating payment advices and sending them to the suppliers
Quarterly turnover report for Euler Hermes
Project tasks, e.g. for DD automation collecting the current contact e-mail addresses
To be a good fit for this role you will be an experienced contractor with experience (or at least exposure) to all of the above duties. If this role sounds like it could be a good fit for you please apply via this advert or drop your CV directly to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.