This is fantastic opportunity to join a very well-known multi-national business as an Interim Reporting Accountant. The role will be for at least 6 months with a strong chance of it being extended further. Please only apply if you are a qualified accountant or studying, ideally candidates will have SAP experience and have a big business background. They need people to be available to start in the next 2 weeks.
The purpose of the role is to deliver accurate, timely and relevant financial information to the Corporate reporting team, ensuring application of corporate and local accounting policies. Deliver all local legal requirements for reporting, including tax information & statutory accounts. Successfully managing relationships with the shared service centre to deliver these requirements.
- Ensure oversight of provisions / general journals / accruals posted by shared service centre, to ensure P&L and Balance sheet are accurate.
- Ensure month end processes are completed successfully and on-time, reviewing for completeness in SAP FI/PCA/Hyperion/COPA & Trial Balance.
- Review of monthly balance sheet reconciliations, incl Bank, to ensure integrity of financial information.
- Review of all corporate reporting requirement, including A-Forms, Formsets & HFM, for completeness prior to submission to corporate.
- Produce statutory accounts information / full accounts (dependant on legal entity), working with shared service centre to deliver the require output.
- Ensure SAP changes are fully tested through regression testing.
- Produce complex/high judgement journals.
- Provide technical accounting expertise to the UK business, inputting into key decisions.
- Capture key changes in organisation & ensure shared service centre operating procedures reflect latest practices & contacts.