I am currently working with a Housing Association in North London who are looking to bring an interim resource planner into their property team. The role of the resource planner is to make sure that suitable members of staff attend every schedule slot to complete maintenance work.
The successful candidate will be are doing the following on a day to day basis;
To schedule inspections and works for responsive, capital and other works to ensure that:
- suitably qualified person(s) attend to every scheduled slot to complete within a target
- plan follow up work as necessary to ensure a satisfactory conclusion to the job
- monitor operative performance and location to enable scheduling of emergency works as effectively as possible to minimise disruption to standard service delivery
- control calendars/diaries/scheduling tools to ensure unproductive time is minimised
- residents are consulted and kept informed at all times.
If you think this role is something you might be interested in, please give me a call on 02070198802.