With renewed funding, huge growth since Covid, and an internationally recognised brand name this role offers you a brilliant opportunity to work with an amazing organisation! Not only would you add a prestigious and extremely well known brand name to your CV, you’d have the chance to work in a beautiful office three days per week too.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the organisation’s accounting processes
- Leading the preparation of group and subsidiary statutory accounts
- Preparing tax returns
- Line managing one Finance Officer, reviewing their work and providing support when needed
The successful candidate will:
- Be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with strong post qualification experience in a similar role
- Have proven experience of managing month and year end closure in line with Charity SORP
- Be experienced directly managing or supervising one or more junior members of staff
This is a hybrid role based 3 days per week in the Central London office and 2 from home.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.