A global publishing brand is in need of an experienced senior treasury manager to guide the BAU whilst also getting involved in a number of projects as they await the start of a permanent employee in mid-May.
Key areas of responsibility include:
- Execute cash forecasting, payments, settlements, hedging and reporting activities.
- Monitor and manage liquidity, fx, interest rate and counterparty risk across the group, in line with the group’s policies and objectives.
- Manage and execute transactions for In house bank structure, including cash and fx management, lending and issuance of bank and parent company guarantees
- Provide treasury reports and analysis to senior management and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and update treasury systems, processes and controls.
- Assist in the development and implementation of treasury projects and initiatives.
- Coach and develop junior members of the team.
The role will require someone with strong cash mgmt and FX experience, along with a demonstrable senior level skill set that will enable them to give support and leadership on a number of exciting initiatives the treasury team are currently working on.
To be considered, you must be able to start 19th February ahead of a project roll out in early March, and be available to interview next week.
Please apply via this advert, or for more info/a full job spec please get in touch with me directly. To be fasttracked, please send your CV and brief overview of your current situation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.