Goodman Masson are exclusively recruiting for an interim Treasury Analyst to join a fantastic media business.
To be considered you must be immediately available and have experience in Treasury, ideally including Foreign exchange and Money Market dealing.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- To complete the daily cash process, establishing the Group's cash positions in the Group across its cash pools and borrowing/investing cash as appropriate.
- The daily cash process will require the previous day's cash to be reconciled and any variances investigated as well as supporting any banking related queries that the business or banks may have.
- Liaising with banks and funding counterparties to execute all cash and FX related transactions, including agreeing all daily settlements with the bank back office.
- Supporting the Group FX exposure management programme.
- Ensuring the timely settlement of all Group cash management settlements and counterparty settlements.
- Responsible for the production of all daily cash reporting and supporting the Treasury Manager in the production (and development) of weekly and monthly Treasury reports.
- To maintain and develop appropriate banking relationships in line with the Group's overall approach to relationship management and escalations, with an emphasis on strong cash management processes and controls.
- Support all month end procedures to support the closing reporting/accounting requirements.
- To ensure compliance with all Group Treasury policies and manage the reporting/communication of any breaches.
- To promote, develop and implement cash management structures, such that operational cash management is cost-effective and operational risk is reduced. Complete the quarterly bank account database and ensure it is maintained and up to date on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the mid-month netting programme and execution of all settlements.
- Assist with general bank account maintenance including opening/ closing preparation and coordinating electronic banking administrators.
- To provide ad hoc support to Group Treasury.
- To support the TMS implementation as required.
- To provide support in administering bank mandates and bank guarantees.
- To review and make cash management/daily investment proposals in line with Treasury Policy.