Internal Audit Manager, EMEA
West London, United Kingdom
£90,000 + Bonus + Benefits
A global FMCG business in west London is searching for an Internal Audit Manager to join the team. The organisation are market leading, have multiple revenue streams and growing organically.
- Performance of audits, including identifying and defining issues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting processes and procedures
- Assessing Internal Control Risk and plan, conduct Internal Audits and SOX independent review
- Conducting interviews, reviewing documents, composing narratives and preparing working papers
- Identifying, developing, and documenting audit issues and recommendations using independent judgment concerning areas being reviewed
- Communicating the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oral presentations to management
- Applying knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws.
- Establish effective business relationships within the company and assist management in the understanding and adaptation of internal control principles
- Qualified with recognized profession. Ideally IIA, ACCA, ICAEW or CPA qualified
- 8+ years' experience in auditing, must have Internal audit and experience working with a service provider
- Extensive knowledge of GAAP and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and laws
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written (proficient in English)
- Detail-oriented and analytical
- Comfortable working in a team environment, as well as independently
- Project skills with the ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities
- US GAAP experience is a plus
- Strong PC skills including Microsoft Office Suite and Accounting System
- Experience in Information Technology is a plus
- Travel across EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa)
Please note: Unfortunately, due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to every applicant. Please consider your application to have been unsuccessful if you have not heard from us within a week.
For this role, the client is unable to offer visa sponsorship and can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK.