INTERNAL AUDITOR (PQ/ CIA/ ACA/ ACCA)
£50,000 + STUDY SUPPORT + Benefits Package
This is a highly attractive opportunity for someone that is wanting to develop their skills, with study support, exposure, scope and responsibility.You will participate in executing all aspects of the audit. This includes planning, documentation of process flows, execution of various audit programs, fieldwork testing, report writing, and presentation.
- Understanding of auditable entity's operations, processes, policies and procedures, industry standards, and business objectives
- Through training, gain an understanding of business' potential risks, and controls
- Perform financial, operational, and compliance internal audit reviews and other exciting special projects
- Assist in planning the scope of work for each assigned engagement.
- Review financial statements and related records for appropriateness of accounting and financial reporting and procedures
- Document and review process flow narratives, identify key controls, perform and review testing and document conclusions effectively
- Work with management to identify corrective actions for improvement given existing business and control risks and other cost-benefit considerations. Discuss findings with various levels of management
- Interact with all levels of personnel both within Internal Audit and the business units across the organization
- Actively pursue continuing professional education in line with the department's needs and the auditor's career development
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Finance or related business fields
- 1 to 3 years audit experience (internal audit a plus)
- Adaptable, dynamic, team player with initiative who wants strong career development opportunities
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of personnel both within Internal Audit and the business units
- Willingness to travel
- Active pursuit of professional designations (e.g. CPA, CIA, CISA or related qualification) is desired
- Other than English, language skills a plus
To be considered for this role, apply immediately!
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.