We are looking for an objective Internal auditor to add value and improve our operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach to the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes. The successful candidate will possess a thorough knowledge of accounting procedures and a sound judgement. Working within a newly established team they will also have a record of and preference for working in change environments with ambiguity.
As part of our team, you will join a community of staff dedicated to transforming education in London. With regular progression opportunities and outstanding CPD for support staff, there will be a wealth of opportunities for you to grow your career, whether in our central team or in one of our many academies.
What we are looking for
we are a charitable company under the control of a board of trustees/ directors. We conduct ourselves in accordance with the highest standards in public life. Reporting into the Internal Audit Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the delivery a programme of internal audit projects
- Working closely with Internal Audit Manager in the development of work programmes to obtain assurance on controls and manage risks to improve the charity's performance.
- Delivering full end to end internal audits
- Participate in projects as designed and indicated by the Internal Audit team
- Contribute to reports preparation for Audit Committee meetings