A global organisation in Industry is searching for a Senior Internal Auditor to join the team. The purpose of this role is to contribute to successful completion of Audit Plan. Working in a team (with the opportunity to lead) this is an extremely fast paced role that will provide variety, exposure and the room for growth.
- Contributes to successful completion of Audit Plan through assistance on audit engagements inclusive of planning and wrap-up activities.
- Prepares clear and concise audit work papers and audit reports applying standard
- Willingness to learn and capacity to apply company policies and procedures.
- Completion of SOX procedures including walkthroughs and testing of critical cycles.
- Reports to one or more member(s) of the Internal Audit management team.
- Communicates with audit management and staff including participation in opening and closing meetings.
- Applies risk and control concepts, identifying and communicating any potential issues in a timely and effective manner.
- Works to achieve developmental goals set by Manager and actively participates in study programs.
- Cooperates with all members of the Internal Audit team to complete global projects.
- Provides value added ideas to improve the organisation.
- University Degree
- Accounting/ Auditing experience
- CPA/ACA, part-qualified or willing to pursue an accounting qualification
- Experience with SOx
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Knowledge of risk management/ audit principles and an understanding of audit methods and techniques
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
They can offer:
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Exposure across the business
- Exciting changing and fast paced environment
- Apply immediately to be considered for this opportunity
- Competitive salaries and regular reviews
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!