Internal Controls Manager
Central London, United Kingdom
£50,000 - £52,000 + Bonus + Benefits
World renowned international e-commerce businesses is searching for a recently qualified Internal Controls Manager to join the team.
This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to take ownership and responsibility for the internal control procedures and operational processes. It is perfect for someone who is newly qualified and looking for exposure in a globally recognised organisation.
- To be successful in this role you will have a relevant professional qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA/IIA) or comparable practice or industry experience where you have assessed and helped to improve a business's internal control environment.
- Experience of documenting processes and controls;
- Experience of designing, implementing, improving and monitoring controls;
- Experience in effective process design/analysis to identify efficiencies and time savings;
- Experience providing assurance on the adequacy and effectiveness of the control environment to senior stakeholders as part of the 2nd line of defence;
- Strong understanding of auditing principles and standards;
- Strong knowledge and experience of MS Office;
- 25 days holiday + your birthday
- Free monthly gift cards
- Moving home benefits
- Flexi Holiday Policy
- Medical insurance
- Health insurance
- Dental care
- Childcare vouchers
- And many more
This organisation is looking for people that have an entrepreneurial flair and enjoy being part of a fun, collaborative team.
If you would like some more information, or to apply to this role, please do send your CV ASAP.