Internal Controls Specialist (SOx)
Start: Jan 2019
Duration: 6 months
Location: West London
This is a brand-new role, created to support the implementation of the Controls Testing Centralization program for SOX markets. You will be reporting to the FS Risk Manager.
You will improve control effectiveness and assurance to the organization, improve efficiency and reduce time of external audit work.
- Engage with local compliance team to acquire adequate understanding of local operations re. controls performance, processes and systems and control owners, to facilitate the delivery of the testing plan and support both the local management and third-party testing team.
- Deliver the testing plan for the market assigned, planning of the year-end testing as well as identify critical success factors.
- Develop a standard approach of local controls testing activities to the central team for future markets
- Plan the year-end testing plan for SOX reporting for the market assigned
- Engage with the local team to address and resolve any operational issues or escalations to ensure successful execution.
- Provide regular updates to the Risk Manager on the progress and raise any significant issue that require their attention.
- Provide regular updates to the PM responsible
- You hold an accountancy qualification e.g. ACA, CIA, CPA and equivalent, ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Internal Control, Risk Management, Audit. Knowledge of finance operations and processes
- Experience in Finance, Accounting and Auditing processes, preferably in a multinational environment.
- Should have knowledge in SAP finance-related modules, and experience in conducting process risk assessments
- Ability to communicate effectively to and influence senior management is required.
Interviews will be conducted ASAP. Apply immediately to be considered!