I am currently recruiting a Qualified Actuary to support the Risk Actuary of a large Insurance company in developing and maintaining their Internal Model.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recalibrating and testing the robustness of the internal model
- Supporting the development and ongoing maintenance of the Internal Model
- Working closely with the PRA to resolve queries and gain approval for any changes
- Working closely with the Risk and Capital team in their proposed new initiatives
- Assisting in the delivery of risk management objectives with the internal team
This role would suit a qualified actuary with experience calibrating, maintaining and improve the internal model processes with strong ability to interpret data, explain complex concepts, challenge and be challenged.
On offer is a competitive salary, strong benefits package and working in a continuously improving environment. Based in the West Midlands and you will have the opportunity to work from home if desired
If you would like to find out more, please get in touch on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 020 7019 8881.