A global business are looking to recruit an Interim International Cash Manager (Inside IR35). The International Cash Manager will assist with providing daily oversight of the London based treasury operations team. The Cash Manager will assist the Treasury Director and US Cash Manager with daily cash reporting, cash repatriation, and analytical support.
- Will work closely with Cash Manager, supporting the London based Treasury Analyst who is responsible for the London based daily cash management, foreign exchange settlements, intercompany settlements, and treasury workstation activities;
- Manage intercompany loans documentation and reporting requirements;
- Provide assistance to the Treasury Director and Cash Manager in a number of areas, including bank account establishment and maintenance, bank account rationalization, and cash management;
- Assist Cash Manager build and maintain cash and debt forecasts, analyze variances and work with corporate finance functions to improve forecasting and liquidity planning;
- Assist with internal and external auditors to analyze treasury activities and support compliance and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Treasury-Global Funding, Tax, Accounting and Legal to support both broad company initiatives and Treasury transactions.
- Take on special projects as requested and have an ability to take on additional duties and responsibilities, as needed.
Skills and Software Requirements:
- 5 years of Treasury, FP&A, or Finance experience.
- Treasury management system experience preferred (Reval) or other relevant system experience in building reporting.
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Strong analytical skills with familiarity financial analysis.
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple tasks.
- Well-developed organizational skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) a plus.