Our client is a FTSE 100 business looking to hire an International Tax professional in a pure advisory International tax position.
The title is International Tax Director however our client is looking for a late manager / early Senior manager level professional that wants to progress.
- The role will involve advising the business on business activities.
- Provide support on the international aspects of acquisitions
- Provide support for global group tax planning initiatives, forecasting and projects
- Work effectively with other sub-teams in the tax function
- Build relationships with regional business and finance leaders, and other non-tax stakeholders
- Proactively identify, manage and mitigate regional and group tax risks
- professional qualification
- 3 to 6 years PQE
- UK & international tax experience