A leading Pan-European investor is looking to add an Investment Associate to their Venture team in London. My client focuses on Seed & Series A investments in the Technology sector across Europe and the US.
- Take a leading role in investing and managing the venture fund, typical investments range from £1-4m at either Seed or Series A round in Technology across Europe
- Responsible for identifying investment opportunities, preparing investment recommendations, undertaking extensive evaluation, due diligence and financial modelling
- You will lead transactions and manage the entire lifecycle of the investments
- Minimum 3 years experience working in a leading VC fund covering Technology investments across Europe
- Strong understanding of deal life cycle, having managed transactions end to end
- Technical academics from a leading University; minimum Maters in Engineering, Information Technology or a similar field