A leading Asset Manager are seeking an Investment Control/Guideline Analyst to join their team in London.
The ideal candidate will have oversight of the organisations investment activities, using a risk-based approach, to ensure that the business is being undertaken in accordance with relevant investment management agreements, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Management of Charles River daily portfolio pre and post trade alerts
- Independently onboarding new funds with specific focus on negotiation of clear investment guidelines, and analysis of subsequent monitoring capabilities in Charles River which includes the ability to translate Investment Restrictions and Regulation into coding
- Advising on the resolution of investment guideline breaches and trading issues. The role will be responsible for ensuring that breaches are addressed promptly and followed up on to ensure that controls are reviewed and, where relevant, enhanced to mitigate the risk of recurrence
- Experience in coding investment guidelines for fixed income portfolios in Charles River, thinkFolio, Aladdin, Sentinel etc.
- Good knowledge of fixed income assets and derivatives
- Some financial regulatory knowledge e.g. Luxembourg UCITS, US 1940 Act
- Familiar with investment guidelines and has the ability to interpret fund restrictions for monitoring purposes
Salary for this role is between £40,000-£60,000. Please apply if you fit the requirements.