The role sits within the private client department which works with UHNW clients as well as large family offices globally advising on taxable and charitable assets. You will provide recommendations which improve the long-term investment performance of clients portfolios.
- Create and develop diversified portfolios on behalf of clients
- Prepare materials and analyse investments on investment issues
- Manager Selection across all asset classes including public markets and alternatives assets in liquid and illiquid markets (Hedge Funds, Private Equity, Private Debt, Real Estate, Venture Capital, Timberland etc)
- Implement investment objectives, asset allocations for trust structures for private clients
- Fluency in French or German
- Extensive investment experience from a institutional investor, investment consultant or a family office
- Strong academic history with CFA or MBA