An Independent Oil & Gas business in London are now seeking to fill a brand new Investor Relations role.
The role is based in Central London and is suited for candidates with a good understanding of the Oil & Gas industry and who have a strong background in planning, analysis, modelling or who are in an IR role but are seeking a step up.
Excellent communication skills are essential and the role will deal with the executive team daily and the major stakeholders.
This is a new created position and you will be responsible for enhancing shareholder value by developing and advancing the company's Investor Relations strategy and communications programmes; build and maintain relationships between the company and Shareholders, Bondholders and the financial community in general to positively increase awareness and influence perception of the company in the financial markets and with energy industry peers. Support the CEO and executive team by writing public disclosures, technical and financial presentations to position the company in line with agreed strategy and objectives
- 7-10 year's of experience in progressively senior investor relations, corporate communication and/or strategic planning for a public company.
- A strong technical, engineering or finance focused degree or equivalent qualification (e.g., geoscience, finance, economics, business administration) or MBA.
- Excellent financial and investment analysis skills with an understanding of financial modelling.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to present with confidence and conviction.
- Proven experience writing financial documentation, press releases and investor presentations.
- Good knowledge and positive existing relationships within the independent oil and gas sector investment community and familiarity with industry information sources.
- Technical experience (e.g., geosciences, petroleum engineer, etc.) in upstream oil and gas would be an advantage.
- Highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity.
- Enthusiastic and results driven individual with the ability to achieve required results at pace and under pressure.
- Strong commercial background with the ability to understand the key strategic and share price drivers of an E&P business.
- Well organised, accurate, motivated and energetic approach.
- Team player who is able to support all areas of the business.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint proficiency.
- Willingness to travel on company business.