This government sector who deliver pensions currently requires an Invoicing and Contract Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. You will be responsible for biggest contract for this company.
As an Invoicing and Contract Analyst you will assisting the contract manager and working with other teams to deliver the below:
- Day-to day management for largest outsourced contract with the scheme administrator
- Invoice payments in a timely manner
- Assist with project work
- Implement Best Practice Contract Management processes
- Forecasting for payments under the contract, tracking expected and actual payments
- Preparation of invoices, including production of all appropriate paperwork/electronic copies for to be signed-off
- Answer contractual related queries and issues
In order to be successful to qualify as an Invoicing and Contract Analyst you will need the below experience and skills:
- Monitoring and reporting on delivery against contractual requirements
- High Attention to detail
- Previous experience of drafting contractual documentation.
- Invoicing payment processes and maintaining accurate and up to date records and logs
- Supporting significant business process outsourcing commercial agreements in either the public or private sector.
- Excellent communication skills
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!