This outstanding wealth management company based in Norwich are looking for an IT Application Support Analyst to join them on a permanent basis. As an IT application Support Analyst, you will be reporting to an IT Production Support Manager.
As an IT Application Support Analyst, you will be responsible for the below:
- Lead Incident and Problem Management processes accountable for root cause analysis, resolution and reporting
- Problem resolution and conduct root cause analyses and establish processes that will help incident prevention
- Running/monitoring daily reconciliation files and processes if and when required
- Categorize, prioritize and resolve software application issues dealing with all levels of the Asset Management technology organization.
In order to qualify as a senior Associate, it is essential to have the below:
- University degree
- ITIL certification
- Experience working with an integrated service management toolset
- Ability to think through and analyze data flows and to solve complex business and technology problems, thereby identifying the root cause of issues
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.