IT Audit & Data Analytics
Global Listed Business
Up to £65k + package
Our global listed client, an extremely well known, award winning TMT organisation is looking to add an IT Auditor to their team.
You will be delivering high quality and risk based internal audit reviews of business processes, business change, and the management of financial, operational and compliance risks within the IT space.
- Supporting and challenging the business to effectively identify, manage and report on IT business risk, including ensuring that committees and governance structures are functioning effectively.
- Supporting the Senior Audit Manager, Technology in developing and maintaining an effective Global Compliance Programme that ensures that the group's policies are embedded in the business, that good practice is shared, and that any compliance breaches are investigated and resolved promptly.
- Have indirect management and development responsibility for an IT audit community which exists with the Group's domains.
- Taking the integrated audit approach and how using IT can support delivery of a more efficient and effective Operational Audit through auditing automated and general IT controls, as well as promoting the use of data analytics in collaboration with the Senior Data Analytics Auditor.
- Several years experience of IT audit in a professional environment, specifically application controls testing and general controls testing.
- Ideally, CISA qualified
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Excellent reporting (oral and written) skills
- Proven ability to lead audits and manage an audit team
- Proven ability to self-start and effectively manage their own workload to deliver a series of assignments
- Experience of using data analytics tools to support Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (e.g. ACL or Windows Idea)
- Excellent salary, package and benefits
- The opportunity to progress and develop your career
- Exposure to endless areas of the business, in particular Cyber Security, Data Analytics, Program Assurance and new technologies including AI
- Engagement with the most highly skilled in the area, this business only hires the best, the top talent
Apply immediately if you would like to be considered for this position.