We are searching for someone that will carry out IT General Controls (ITGCs) and report their findings to key stakeholders and external auditors within the business.
We would like to meet someone who speaks Spanish as well as English, is ambitious and wants the level of exposure and opportunity that this business can provide
- Able to act as a deputy for the IT Audit Manager as required
- You will carry out audit work under the supervision of Internal Audit managers, delivering clearly documented testing and conclusions to agreed timescales
- Draft clear and concise audit reports, including remedial actions for identified weaknesses which have been agreed with relevant line managers
- Carry out IT General Controls (ITGCs) reviews, ensuring actions are followed up
- Reporting findings to key stakeholders and external auditors and ensuring resulting actions are followed up
- Work closely with business auditors to assess the approach for testing the design and operating effectiveness of the controls
- Perform testing over the IT controls surrounding delivery of significant projects
- Take ownership and being able work independently and in teams
Required Skills, Qualifications & Experience
- Proven experience in IT audit
- Strong analytical skills and an ability to assess technological risks
- Good level of technical expertise in IT General Controls (ITGCs) and application controls.
- Must have excellent language skills in both Spanish and English
- Desirable certifications: CISA, CISSP, CISM, ISO 27001, ITIL, PMP, Prince 2.
At Goodman Masson we value diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment where everyone is able to be themselves and to reach their full potential. We actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and cultures.
Due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.