A well-known Asset Management company currently requires an IT Developer to join them on a full time 12 month fixed term contract in London.
As an IT developer you will be responsible for :
- Proposing business solutions and seeing them through to implementation
- Development and maintenance of IT systems for the Investment business
- Be involved in the inception and delivery of automated solutions to business and operational problems
- Working closely with the wider Change Management team as part of specific project delivery teams
- Lead on data migration / cleansing projects by becoming an expert in the data and database schema held within the systems
In order to qualify as a IT Developer you will need to below experience:
- Advanced knowledge of one of the following; data migration, data migration or .Net
- Experience of data analysis and development using either PL/SQL or VB/Excel VBA
- Extensive expertise with stored procedure and function development, packages, triggers
- Experience with Sharepoint and a reporting tool such as Crystal reports is desirable
- Proven track record of delivering on a variety of projects
To Apply click apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com .
Apply now if this appeals to you, don't miss your chance!