Goodman Masson are currently partnered with a global bank who are recruiting for an Infrastructure Manager on a permanent basis. This is a hands-on role where you will oversee a small team.
Salary: Circa £70,000 per annum + benefits
Location: London based with some hybrid working flexibility.
The successful Infrastructure Manager will:
- Lead a small IT team to maintain the bank’s infrastructure systems
- Support with the IT strategy of the organisation
- Provide hands-on technical support
- Monitor system performance and vulnerabilities
The successful Infrastructure Manager will have:
- Strong Azure and VMware technical experience
- Proven experience in an IT Manager or Infrastructure Manager role, preferably within the banking or financial services sector
- Experience designing and maintaining IT infrastructure and networks
If you are interested please get in touch with Nicole.Parker@goodmanmasson.com for further information.
We also offer £300 vouchers for successful referrals.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.