I am working with a financially strong Housing Association who are looking for an IT Partner to cover for maternity leave for 14 months.
It is crucial in this business to have the right business systems in order to deliver upon their strategic objectives, in particular their digital agenda. Your role is to ensure that the business delivers an IT offer that meets customer and colleague needs.
You will support the successful delivery of core housing and scheduling systems to provide functionality and performance that customers and colleagues require.
You will also support the Lead Business Partner (Architecture and Digital) in the development of the technical solutions necessary to achieve the organisation's ambition of having 80% of customer-initiated transactions undertaken online.
Key duties in this role:
- Understand the needs of the business and help ensure core systems meet those needs
- Maintenance, configuration, and upgrading of core housing and scheduling systems
- Support on the specification and implementation of new functionality for core housing and scheduling systems
- Support on the technical development of a high-quality digital experience for colleagues in line with road-map for redesign and digitisation
- Support the effective management of housing management digital platform, in line with overall digital solution
- Provide technical resolutions to issues with core systems
- Support relationships with key technology partners
Key skills and experience needed:
- Configuration and maintenance of core housing management systems (e.g., Northgate and Kirona)
- Ability to build relationships with the business
- Ability to support customer platform
- Attention to detail
- Approachable and friendly
If you think that this role suits you then please apply!
Alternatively, if this role is not right for you but you are on the market at the moment then please do drop me an email and I will see what I can do to help.