My client, a Housing Association based in Central London, is looking for a IT Project Manager to join their organisation to help drive through a number of key IT projects.
This is an urgent position with interviews next week.
Location: Central London
Duration: 6 months
Day rate: £300 - £375
The successful IT Project Manager will have:
- Experience of working in a Housing Association
- Experience of delivering both business change and IT software projects
- Waterfall and Agile Project Management methodology
- Ideally, experience of implementing a Housing Management System
- Exposure to an Asset Management system
If you would some more experience or to apply, please email Megan.Dack@goodmanmasson.com or call 02070198818.