IT Readiness Project NHS, Oracle Cloud Migration- 9 Month Contract
Goodman Masson has won a mandate to deliver a large IT Readiness Project for one of our NHS clients. As a result, we are sourcing a team of Infrastructure Analysts to deliver this over a period of 9 months.
Your role will be to ensure that the end clients infrastructure and systems are capable of connecting into Oracle Cloud.
Location: will be UK wide (must have a full clean UK drivers licence and be willing to travel)
Length: of contract: 9 months
Start date: September 2019
Day rate: competitive (outside of IR35)
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Engagement with client IT service providers to configure infrastructure allowing smooth transition Oracle Cloud
- Travelling between sites (UK wide)
- Organisation skills and ability to work with autonomy
- Keeping an accurate log of the project and reporting back to the lead/PM in a timely and clear manner
- Confident dealing with Senior IT stakeholders in the NHS
- Excellent communication skills
- IT Project experience ideally in the NHS
- Experience of both 2nd and 3rd line support
- Knowledge of Oracle e-Business Suite is desirable but not essential
- Network & Server knowledge
- Must have a willingness to travel including overnight stays (expensable)
If you would like some further information, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call on 020 7019 8818.