A fast growing Craft Brewery currently require a an IT Support Coordinator to join them on a permanent basis. Reporting directly into the IT Project manager, this role will act as first point of contact and coordinate with our third-party IT service providers. In this role you will be working with internal stakeholders from all parts of the business, and be involved in the full range of IT activities from network and infrastructure to desktop and software applications and business processes.
You will be responsible for
- Act as first point of contact with our third-party IT service providers.
- Assist in the prioritisation, escalation and resolution of service issues.
- Proactively lead process improvement initiatives with the business and IT providers.
- Support the IT Project Manager with implementation of IT and business projects, including new ERP and Payroll systems within the next year.
For your application to qualify you will have the following;
- Solid understanding of IT Support processes and principles.
- Technical IT knowledge combined with experience in a business environment.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
- Experience of ERP and Payroll systems would be beneficial.
- Strong interpersonal skills including communication, collaboration and team working.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and to prioritise and manage competing demands.
- Good analytical and planning skills, with demonstrable experience in Microsoft Office and other business applications.
- Experience in the FMCG sector or other fast growth businesses would be an advantage.
Please apply now to find out more!