We are looking for a an IT Support Partner/Service Desk Officer to join a vibrant, forward thinking housing association with ambitious plans! This is a 9 month FTC with hybrid working from the Bracknell office.
As the IT support partner (service desk), your role is to ensure that we deliver an IT offer that meets the needs of customers and colleagues. It’s important that colleagues have a great experience with technology and that they have the hardware, systems and connectivity needed to deliver for our customers. You will support the successful delivery of all aspects of our IT operations and infrastructure through the provision of front-line IT support. This includes logging, monitoring and resolving IT related incidents and requests. It also means providing support for our core systems. You will support projects that ensure colleagues have the hardware and support that they need.
You will do/be:
- * You will support the IT partner (service delivery) to understand and respond to the needs of the business.
- You will provide service desk support for the business. This includes logging monitoring and resolving IT related incidents and requests in line with policies and procedures.
- You will provide service desk support for issues with our core systems (i.e., Northgate and our scheduling system).
- You will monitor incidents that may “breach” contractual obligations and invoke escalation procedures if required.
- You will support key infrastructure and operations projects, for example the implementation of new hardware or IT/digital training.
- You will utilise and update the service desk to log incidents, maximise the speed of resolution and improve satisfaction.
- You will positively support activities that help promote our new culture and behaviours
- Ability to build relationships with the business.
- Good understanding and experience of general IT systems.
- Good understanding of IT operating environments including desktop and service operating systems and network and storage solutions would be (desirable).
- Experience in an IT service desk role or similar (desirable).
- High levels of attention to detail.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal skills.
- Approachable, friendly and with a commitment to delivering a high-quality experience for customers and colleagues.
- Flexible and works collaboratively.
- Innovative and willing to embrace change.
- IT degree or appropriate qualification (desirable)
- £25-28,000 depending on experience
- 9 Months FTC .