Joint Venture Accountant - 6 months
Our client, a FTSE 100 property company, are looking for a bright, technically apt candidate to join their financial reporting team for an initial 6-month contract. You'll be taking responsibility for a number of areas of joint venture accounting and will report directly to the Joint Venture Reporting Manager.
- Day to day management of financial matters affecting the venture
- Management accounts process. Including co-ordination of information from internal sources
- Calculation of the quarterly dividends/distributions to shareholders and funding requirements
- Ad hoc analysis for both internal and external stakeholders
- Preparation of joint venture stat accounting, including all disclosures and ensuring reviews from suitable stakeholders
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant (preferably ACA or equivalent) with strong technical skills. You'll be comfortable communicating with both finance and non-finance individuals and confident with stakeholder liaison.