This outstanding beverage company are looking for a junior accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. As a junior accountant head for numbers, experience with MS Excel, and strong analytic skills and reporting to the Financial Controller.
As a junior accountant you will be required to deliver the below:
- Manage and resolve vendor queries and invoice discrepancies
- Maintain and record fixed assets
- Accounts payable invoice transaction processing and payment runs
- Assist in month end close and reporting including posting of journal entries for marketing accruals, payroll, revenue, prepayments and other items
- Analyse and reconcile bank statements and general ledgers
In order to be successful to qualify as a junior accountant you must have the below experience:
- Hands on experience working with general ledgers
- Part qualified accountant and/or 2+ years of related experience or recent graduate with a relevant finance/accounting degree
- Xero and/or SAP B1 knowledge (useful but not necessary)
- Strong Excel skills
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.