Goodman Masson are looking for a Junior Accountant to join our clients international agricultural commodity merchant company that spans across 60 countries with a annual revenue of over $10 billion and with their UK office based in Central London.
- Lead the preparation of the daily exposure report which is issued to members of the executive committee, the front desk and to the Operations team.
- Lead the preparation of the overheads monthly review process and ensure any anomalies are investigated and corrected/understood and lead the preparation of the weekly P&L results.
- Assist with the preparation of the analytical commentary and analysis on the monthly numbers.
- Assist with the preparation and management of the statutory year end process including liaison with external auditors at year end and at interim review.
- Daily Bank reconciliation review.
In order to be considered for this position you must be a Part-Qualified accounting in ACA/ACCA/CIMA, have a minimum of 2 years experience dealing with both sides of the ledger, full month closure and statutory year end process. Along with this, advanced excel skills (pivot tables, v look-ups, sumifs and formulas) is essential and having excellent communication skills both written and verbally. Having experience of working with Hyperian and ITAS systems is desirable but not essential.
What's on offer:
Along with a competitive salary the company also offers excellent benefits including study support and a bonus scheme.