This outstanding multinational bank and financial services statutory body are looking for a Junior
Associated to join them on a permanent basis.
As a Junior Associate you will be required to deliver the below:
- Assisting in Administrative work (filing, scanning, copying)
- Invoice processing (Various types of invoices)
- Familiar with Mobiles, Laptops, printers, faxes, photocopiers
- Assistance in setting up video and audio conferences, projectors, PCs, and laptops.
- Support the Systems team in IT Hardware installations
- Assisting the team in arranging social events inside the premises.
In order to qualify as a Junior Associate, it is essential to have the below experience:
- Administration skills
- Basic IT skills:
- Familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Office 365 email, Word, Excel, Power point
To Apply click, apply now with an updated version of your CV or email it to Cheyne.Cole@goodmanmasson.com quoting the reference.